How to Pray (Salaah)
A Muslim is obliged to offer compulsory prayers five times a day. This course assists the person who has no previous knowledge of prayer to learn the words, rules and actions of prayer. This course designed to run over a period of six sessions to give time to remember the words at the end of each session such that one line is learnt each day for the week. The words learnt are then used in the following session.
This course is tailored to people who have recently embraced Islam. No previous knowledge is required. Priority would be given to New Muslims, and those who have attended our ‘Introduction to Islam’ course.
- The preconditions of prayer, including hygiene and purity
- The timings and units of prayers
- Actions during individual and congregation prayers
- Recitation during the prayer
- Issues which may nullify the prayer and common errors
- Jumu’ah and Witr Prayer
Our courses are free, but donations are always welcome as they allow us to continue offering courses.
Welcome to our 'Introduction to Islam' Course!